Home Sold by John & Kerry McClintock
Closing time is hectic, but you should always make time for a final walk-through to make sure that your home is in the same condition you expected it would be. Here’s a detailed list of what to check for on your final walk-through.
- Basement, attic, and every room, closet, and crawl space have been checked.
- Requested repairs have been made.
- Copies of paid bills and warranties are in hand.
- No major, unexpected changes have been made to the property since last viewed.
- All items included in the sale price—draperies, lighting fixtures, etc.—are still on site.
- Screens and storm windows are in place or stored onsite.
- All appliances are operating (dishwasher, washer/dryer, oven, etc.).
- Intercom, doorbell, and alarm are operational.
- Hot water heater is working.
- Heating and air conditioning systems are working.
- No plants or shrubs have been removed from the yard.
- Garage door opener and other remotes are available.
- Instruction books and warranties on appliances and fixtures are available.
- All debris and personal items of the sellers have been removed.
Browse more than 1,900 single family homes currently For Sale in Bucks County. To arrange private showings, call the John McClintock Team today.
Thinking of selling your Bucks County home?
Before you list your home for sale, call the John McClintock Team at 267‑759‑9518 for no obligation recommendations on pricing and an overview of our comprehensive marketing package that includes:
- Home Staging
- Brokers Open House
- Virtual Tour
- Video Tour
- Social Media Campaign
Newtown (Bucks County) PA 18940
Broker: 215-860-4200 x518
Copyright © 2018, John McClintock
Information is deemed reliable though not guaranteed.